Saturday, June 16, 2012

Introduction

This is a new blog that I'm starting because I love books and I want to provide honest, unbiased book reviews.  I'm not just reviewing the newest books, I'm reviewing what I have found at my local library or books that I've purchased.  I read a wide variety of books and have since I was a child.  I love reading and writing.  This is a place for me to detail books that I have read and my opinions about them, as well as a place for people to read honest reviews.  Maybe your views will be similar as mine and we can both discover new books.

A little bit about me: I'm 23 this month, I am a writer and budding photographer.  I am married to a wonderful man and have a 14 year old black cat and a 4 years old adorable shih tzu.  I live in the Midwest.  I have a passion for reading that began at a very young age.  I love reading, cooking, writing, scrapbooking, photography, DIY projects and eating delicious food!

I can't wait to build a readership and hopefully readers can tell me books that they recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment